Wicket is a very server-side focused framework, so working with ajax requests is quite different from what you might be used. This will show you how to get started quickly!
The most important part of being an effective Wicket developer is understanding how to use Models.
The #1 rule is, always use Models! Here’s how.
- KB I hated Wicket when I started my first job in 2014. But that was due to newbie ignorance, and I quickly came to appreciate its simplicity. One Java file, one very very slim HTML file, and that's it. I...
- Dan Haywood Nice to hear you've discovered us. Would love to see you on our slack channel, perhaps you could share your use case?
- E.F.L Also, there exists Apache Isis, which automates the UI creation. It is awesome.
- Olivier Dutrieux Hello @RomanSery, Thx for all your series, very interresting 🙂 Just a mistake on this page : String msg = ((CriticalUpdate)event.getPayload()); is not correct but rather CriticalUpdate msg =...
- René Aravena Hi Roman, I followed your advice and it worked, I had to extend several classes, because in principle, although visually showed the month in Spanish, did not accept dates beyond the 12th day of each...