Wicket is a very server-side focused framework, so working with ajax requests is quite different from what you might be used. This will show you how to get started quickly!
The most important part of being an effective Wicket developer is understanding how to use Models.
The #1 rule is, always use Models! Here’s how.
- Chetan Hey Hi !! I am developing a web application using Apache Wicket 9..Great to hear that developers are still using Wicket. As you know its very hard to get the solutions on to the wicket topics in case...
- Vio Laff Wow, times have changed! Everything seems cloud based now. Very interesting. I thinks I can no longer catch up on what's new these day.
- Vio Laff What programming model are people used to these days anyways for web dev? I've been out of the web dev scene since 2012 :p
- Vio Laff I used wicket in 2011 very briefly, I found it very unique. Recently I wanted to build a web based JPA database browser that is table agnostic as in it should not care what tables in your DB you need...
- Yevhenii I’m interested how the infrastructure is designed