Just a short note
Dec 17, 2019
Learn how to quickly add database communication to your Wicket app using Hibernate and Spring Data JPA while writing almost no code!
Dec 6, 2019
In part 2, we get into the nitty gritty details of how to implement the hybrid approach.
- Chetan Hey Hi !! I am developing a web application using Apache Wicket 9..Great to hear that developers are still using Wicket. As you know its very hard to get the solutions on to the wicket topics in case...
- Vio Laff Wow, times have changed! Everything seems cloud based now. Very interesting. I thinks I can no longer catch up on what's new these day.
- Vio Laff What programming model are people used to these days anyways for web dev? I've been out of the web dev scene since 2012 :p
- Vio Laff I used wicket in 2011 very briefly, I found it very unique. Recently I wanted to build a web based JPA database browser that is table agnostic as in it should not care what tables in your DB you need...
- Yevhenii I’m interested how the infrastructure is designed