Create self-contained Fragments that don’t need to duplicate markup
Change the default behavior of Wicket’s ajax request processing in order to avoid some common bugs.
Investigating a problem with duplicate markup ID’s generated by Wicket and how to solve it.
Let’s compare Wicket and Spring MVC by trying to implement a simple application using both. Our application will allow users to add cars to a database.
The concept of record locking is useful when you want to allow only one user to edit a data record at a time. In a multi-user environment, you want to avoid the case where multiple users are simultaneously editing the same record and possibly overwriting each other’s changes.
Another powerful technique for customizing using property files.
In part 2 we look at a more powerful approach to customizing your codebase.
A series of quick tips aimed at improving your productivity. Generating PDF’s from Wicket pages.
- Kiriller There are many reasons why you should not use APACHE wicket. 1. Not very popular finding info about apache wicket is minimal 2. You are stuck with JAVA, so if you ever want to switch you have to...
- Chetan Hey Hi !! I am developing a web application using Apache Wicket 9..Great to hear that developers are still using Wicket. As you know its very hard to get the solutions on to the wicket topics in case...
- Vio Laff Wow, times have changed! Everything seems cloud based now. Very interesting. I thinks I can no longer catch up on what's new these day.
- Vio Laff What programming model are people used to these days anyways for web dev? I've been out of the web dev scene since 2012 :p
- Vio Laff I used wicket in 2011 very briefly, I found it very unique. Recently I wanted to build a web based JPA database browser that is table agnostic as in it should not care what tables in your DB you need...