Create self-contained Fragments that don’t need to duplicate markup
Change the default behavior of Wicket’s ajax request processing in order to avoid some common bugs.
Investigating a problem with duplicate markup ID’s generated by Wicket and how to solve it.
Let’s compare Wicket and Spring MVC by trying to implement a simple application using both. Our application will allow users to add cars to a database.
The concept of record locking is useful when you want to allow only one user to edit a data record at a time. In a multi-user environment, you want to avoid the case where multiple users are simultaneously editing the same record and possibly overwriting each other’s changes.
Another powerful technique for customizing using property files.
In part 2 we look at a more powerful approach to customizing your codebase.
A series of quick tips aimed at improving your productivity. Generating PDF’s from Wicket pages.
- Tom Error: A zip file cannot include itself Can you please correct the plugin part so it doesn't use the same folder as input?
- Golfman: Reality always wins I've used both Wicket and front-end JS frameworks and, having worked extensively on both, I can tell you that "Speed of development" is definitely NOT with the JS frameworks. You basically end up...
- Kiriller Sorry can not agree with you, wicket might be a well built technical framework. But the advantages of using a front-end framework like react.js and vue.js can not be beaten by Wicket nowadays. - Speed...
- Bernd Lauert Sorry but i have to refute your claims with the following arguments: 1. the Wicket community may be small but it is also very responsive, you usually get a helpful answer from the core devs on the...
- Kiriller There are many reasons why you should not use APACHE wicket. 1. Not very popular finding info about apache wicket is minimal 2. You are stuck with JAVA, so if you ever want to switch you have to...