Step by step tutorial for deploying Spring Boot executable JAR to AWS beanstalk using Procfile and platform hooks/customization.
Change the default behavior of Wicket’s ajax request processing in order to avoid some common bugs.
Investigating a problem with duplicate markup ID’s generated by Wicket and how to solve it.
The concept of record locking is useful when you want to allow only one user to edit a data record at a time. In a multi-user environment, you want to avoid the case where multiple users are simultaneously editing the same record and possibly overwriting each other’s changes.
- KB I hated Wicket when I started my first job in 2014. But that was due to newbie ignorance, and I quickly came to appreciate its simplicity. One Java file, one very very slim HTML file, and that's it. I...
- Dan Haywood Nice to hear you've discovered us. Would love to see you on our slack channel, perhaps you could share your use case?
- E.F.L Also, there exists Apache Isis, which automates the UI creation. It is awesome.
- Olivier Dutrieux Hello @RomanSery, Thx for all your series, very interresting 🙂 Just a mistake on this page : String msg = ((CriticalUpdate)event.getPayload()); is not correct but rather CriticalUpdate msg =...
- René Aravena Hi Roman, I followed your advice and it worked, I had to extend several classes, because in principle, although visually showed the month in Spanish, did not accept dates beyond the 12th day of each...