Why you should avoid a release strategy involving client-specific branches.
Aug 12, 2020
- Bernd Lauert Sorry but i have to refute your claims with the following arguments: 1. the Wicket community may be small but it is also very responsive, you usually get a helpful answer from the core devs on the...
- Kiriller There are many reasons why you should not use APACHE wicket. 1. Not very popular finding info about apache wicket is minimal 2. You are stuck with JAVA, so if you ever want to switch you have to...
- Chetan Hey Hi !! I am developing a web application using Apache Wicket 9..Great to hear that developers are still using Wicket. As you know its very hard to get the solutions on to the wicket topics in case...
- Like It Wow, times have changed! Everything seems cloud based now. Very interesting. I thinks I can no longer catch up on what's new these day.
- Like It What programming model are people used to these days anyways for web dev? I've been out of the web dev scene since 2012 :p