Investigating a problem with duplicate markup ID’s generated by Wicket and how to solve it.
Jun 9, 2020
Let’s compare Wicket and Spring MVC by trying to implement a simple application using both. Our application will allow users to add cars to a database.
- Kiriller There are many reasons why you should not use APACHE wicket. 1. Not very popular finding info about apache wicket is minimal 2. You are stuck with JAVA, so if you ever want to switch you have to...
- Chetan Hey Hi !! I am developing a web application using Apache Wicket 9..Great to hear that developers are still using Wicket. As you know its very hard to get the solutions on to the wicket topics in case...
- Vio Laff Wow, times have changed! Everything seems cloud based now. Very interesting. I thinks I can no longer catch up on what's new these day.
- Vio Laff What programming model are people used to these days anyways for web dev? I've been out of the web dev scene since 2012 :p
- Vio Laff I used wicket in 2011 very briefly, I found it very unique. Recently I wanted to build a web based JPA database browser that is table agnostic as in it should not care what tables in your DB you need...