The concept of record locking is useful when you want to allow only one user to edit a data record at a time. In a multi-user environment, you want to avoid the case where multiple users are simultaneously editing the same record and possibly overwriting each other’s changes.
May 16, 2020
Another powerful technique for customizing using property files.
May 3, 2020
- KB I hated Wicket when I started my first job in 2014. But that was due to newbie ignorance, and I quickly came to appreciate its simplicity. One Java file, one very very slim HTML file, and that's it. I...
- Dan Haywood Nice to hear you've discovered us. Would love to see you on our slack channel, perhaps you could share your use case?
- E.F.L Also, there exists Apache Isis, which automates the UI creation. It is awesome.
- Olivier Dutrieux Hello @RomanSery, Thx for all your series, very interresting 🙂 Just a mistake on this page : String msg = ((CriticalUpdate)event.getPayload()); is not correct but rather CriticalUpdate msg =...
- René Aravena Hi Roman, I followed your advice and it worked, I had to extend several classes, because in principle, although visually showed the month in Spanish, did not accept dates beyond the 12th day of each...