Wicket-fields is a UI library that makes creating simple bootstrap UI’s a breeze
Learn how to replace the loved/hated PropertyModel with the much sexier LambdaModel.
How to create a Wicket button component to prevent users from clicking buttons multiple times in succession.
How to dynamically choose the implementation of Wicket panels when adding them to your page using reflection and the factory pattern.
Log and report all uncaught exceptions thrown by Wicket and make your developers/testers happy!
- Dan Haywood Nice to hear you've discovered us. Would love to see you on our slack channel, perhaps you could share your use case?
- E.F.L Also, there exists Apache Isis, which automates the UI creation. It is awesome.
- Olivier Dutrieux Hello @RomanSery, Thx for all your series, very interresting 🙂 Just a mistake on this page : String msg = ((CriticalUpdate)event.getPayload()); is not correct but rather CriticalUpdate msg =...
- René Aravena Hi Roman, I followed your advice and it worked, I had to extend several classes, because in principle, although visually showed the month in Spanish, did not accept dates beyond the 12th day of each...
- Igor Sery Hey Roman, I'm a C# developer, but been looking at up to speed with Java. Your library seems like something I'm for, simple and to the point. I'll try it out and let you know it goes. Thanks...