Wicket-fields is a UI library that makes creating simple bootstrap UI’s a breeze
Learn how to replace the loved/hated PropertyModel with the much sexier LambdaModel.
How to create a Wicket button component to prevent users from clicking buttons multiple times in succession.
How to dynamically choose the implementation of Wicket panels when adding them to your page using reflection and the factory pattern.
Log and report all uncaught exceptions thrown by Wicket and make your developers/testers happy!
- Chetan Hey Hi !! I am developing a web application using Apache Wicket 9..Great to hear that developers are still using Wicket. As you know its very hard to get the solutions on to the wicket topics in case...
- Vio Laff Wow, times have changed! Everything seems cloud based now. Very interesting. I thinks I can no longer catch up on what's new these day.
- Vio Laff What programming model are people used to these days anyways for web dev? I've been out of the web dev scene since 2012 :p
- Vio Laff I used wicket in 2011 very briefly, I found it very unique. Recently I wanted to build a web based JPA database browser that is table agnostic as in it should not care what tables in your DB you need...
- Yevhenii I’m interested how the infrastructure is designed