Learn how to create JSON response endpoints in Wicket
In part 2 we show how to add fuzzy search to our dropdowns using Levenshtein distance. We discuss some limitations and possible improvements.
Autocomplete or type-ahead fields are used when the large number of options makes it infeasible to use dropdowns containing all the possible options. Let’s learn how to implement them in Wicket.
- Chetan Hey Hi !! I am developing a web application using Apache Wicket 9..Great to hear that developers are still using Wicket. As you know its very hard to get the solutions on to the wicket topics in case...
- Vio Laff Wow, times have changed! Everything seems cloud based now. Very interesting. I thinks I can no longer catch up on what's new these day.
- Vio Laff What programming model are people used to these days anyways for web dev? I've been out of the web dev scene since 2012 :p
- Vio Laff I used wicket in 2011 very briefly, I found it very unique. Recently I wanted to build a web based JPA database browser that is table agnostic as in it should not care what tables in your DB you need...
- Yevhenii I’m interested how the infrastructure is designed