Learn how to create JSON response endpoints in Wicket
In part 2 we show how to add fuzzy search to our dropdowns using Levenshtein distance. We discuss some limitations and possible improvements.
Autocomplete or type-ahead fields are used when the large number of options makes it infeasible to use dropdowns containing all the possible options. Let’s learn how to implement them in Wicket.
- KB I hated Wicket when I started my first job in 2014. But that was due to newbie ignorance, and I quickly came to appreciate its simplicity. One Java file, one very very slim HTML file, and that's it. I...
- Dan Haywood Nice to hear you've discovered us. Would love to see you on our slack channel, perhaps you could share your use case?
- E.F.L Also, there exists Apache Isis, which automates the UI creation. It is awesome.
- Olivier Dutrieux Hello @RomanSery, Thx for all your series, very interresting 🙂 Just a mistake on this page : String msg = ((CriticalUpdate)event.getPayload()); is not correct but rather CriticalUpdate msg =...
- René Aravena Hi Roman, I followed your advice and it worked, I had to extend several classes, because in principle, although visually showed the month in Spanish, did not accept dates beyond the 12th day of each...