Composition vs inheritance. Some improvements in Java interfaces that make composition much more powerful!
Autocomplete or type-ahead fields are used when the large number of options makes it infeasible to use dropdowns containing all the possible options. Let’s learn how to implement them in Wicket.
Use enums and properties files to define all the behaviors of your application that are available for customization to your clients.
Imagine you need to easily customize your enumerations for each customer but want to have one codebase? Here’s how
- KB I hated Wicket when I started my first job in 2014. But that was due to newbie ignorance, and I quickly came to appreciate its simplicity. One Java file, one very very slim HTML file, and that's it. I...
- Dan Haywood Nice to hear you've discovered us. Would love to see you on our slack channel, perhaps you could share your use case?
- E.F.L Also, there exists Apache Isis, which automates the UI creation. It is awesome.
- Olivier Dutrieux Hello @RomanSery, Thx for all your series, very interresting 🙂 Just a mistake on this page : String msg = ((CriticalUpdate)event.getPayload()); is not correct but rather CriticalUpdate msg =...
- René Aravena Hi Roman, I followed your advice and it worked, I had to extend several classes, because in principle, although visually showed the month in Spanish, did not accept dates beyond the 12th day of each...