I’m happy to announce the launch of Rent Day! If you enjoy board games such as Monopoly, Rent Day tries to improve upon the basic idea and adds elements to allow different play styles. Players will have to make more strategic decisions to win and keep a close eye on their finances. Main features Player classes and skills Each player must pick one of four classes that suit their playstyle – Gambler, Conductor, Governor, and...
Create self-contained Fragments that don’t need to duplicate markup
When to use unit testing and when to avoid it.
Early design for upcoming monopoly game.
Why you should avoid a release strategy involving client-specific branches.
Launching LetsDefinitely.com – A dating website
Step by step tutorial for deploying Spring Boot executable JAR to AWS beanstalk using Procfile and platform hooks/customization.
Change the default behavior of Wicket’s ajax request processing in order to avoid some common bugs.
Investigating a problem with duplicate markup ID’s generated by Wicket and how to solve it.
- Bernd Lauert Sorry but i have to refute your claims with the following arguments: 1. the Wicket community may be small but it is also very responsive, you usually get a helpful answer from the core devs on the...
- Kiriller There are many reasons why you should not use APACHE wicket. 1. Not very popular finding info about apache wicket is minimal 2. You are stuck with JAVA, so if you ever want to switch you have to...
- Chetan Hey Hi !! I am developing a web application using Apache Wicket 9..Great to hear that developers are still using Wicket. As you know its very hard to get the solutions on to the wicket topics in case...
- Like It Wow, times have changed! Everything seems cloud based now. Very interesting. I thinks I can no longer catch up on what's new these day.
- Like It What programming model are people used to these days anyways for web dev? I've been out of the web dev scene since 2012 :p