Are you deploying different versions of your software to multiple clients with test, staging, and production environments? Are clients picky about features they want to release to each environment? Let’s create a dashboard to keep track of all of this.
In part 2 we show how to add fuzzy search to our dropdowns using Levenshtein distance. We discuss some limitations and possible improvements.
Learn how to quickly add database communication to your Wicket app using Hibernate and Spring Data JPA while writing almost no code!
In part 2, we get into the nitty gritty details of how to implement the hybrid approach.
Simplify data storage in your apps by using JSON column types instead of relying on database normalization.
- Dan Haywood Nice to hear you've discovered us. Would love to see you on our slack channel, perhaps you could share your use case?
- E.F.L Also, there exists Apache Isis, which automates the UI creation. It is awesome.
- Olivier Dutrieux Hello @RomanSery, Thx for all your series, very interresting 🙂 Just a mistake on this page : String msg = ((CriticalUpdate)event.getPayload()); is not correct but rather CriticalUpdate msg =...
- René Aravena Hi Roman, I followed your advice and it worked, I had to extend several classes, because in principle, although visually showed the month in Spanish, did not accept dates beyond the 12th day of each...
- Igor Sery Hey Roman, I'm a C# developer, but been looking at up to speed with Java. Your library seems like something I'm for, simple and to the point. I'll try it out and let you know it goes. Thanks...